More effective working, more effective delivery
We are delighted to announce the date and venue for Cold Comfort Scotland 2018. Cold Comfort Scotland will take place on Thursday 26th April 2018 at the Hilton Dunblane Hydro.
Cold Comfort Scotland is the country's only conference and exhibition dedicated to the winter service sector.
The conference aims to increase the knowledge and improve the efficiency and effectiveness of winter service operatives in Scotland. Using best practice case studies, technical sessions and debate and discussion, Cold Comfort Scotland considers every aspect of the winter service delivery sector as well as some of the new products, concepts and innovations being used on the road network.
Key topics for Cold Comfort Scotland 2018 include:
• Lessons from Alaska-driving efficiencies, raising standards and making the most of winter service budgets
• New strategies and new directions-reassessing winter service delivery
• Skills, training and development
• Treating bridges, structures and footways
• Dealing with major weather incidents
• Measuring performance and making improvements
Click here to download the floorplan