The annual Cold Comfort Scotland conference and exhibition leads the debate at the heart of the winter service sector, providing the highway and transportation industry with the only specialist conference dedicated to winter services.
Cold Comfort Scotland 2017
A keynote address from Humza Yousaf MSP, Minister for Transport and the Islands took place, the conference also showcased over 15 key speaker presentations including:
- Improving resilience in cities and towns
- Liquids and other things: implementing current and future innovation and technology
- Scottish local authority case studies-driving efficiencies and raising standards
- Keeping it legal: a presentation of real court cases and why they were won or lost
- Modelling winter:predicting extreme weather and measuring performance
- Register before Friday 10th March with the Super Early Bird Discount and save!