Exhibitor Stand Package:
Meet the industry with an exhibition stand at Cold Comfort Scotland 2018
By exhibiting at Cold Comfort Scotland you get to meet first hand the senior decision makers of the UK’s most influential buyers in the winter service industry.
Why should you exhibit?
• Lead generation
Cold Comfort puts you in front of the decision makers in the UK Winter service industry
With the quality and number of delegates in attendance, exhibiting at Cold Comfort gives
you brand exposure to the people who will actually buy your services.
As the UK’s largest gathering of winter service professionals, this is also your best opportunity to network with your peers, discuss ideas with them and help formulate their winter service strategy.
• Keep in touch with customers
With an anticipated attendance of over 350 practitioners, it’s likely your best customers are going to be at Cold Comfort. It is the ideal opportunity to keep in touch with them and demonstrate your products or services.
Cold Comfort allows for vehicles to be exhibited in the outside car park where there are dedicated vehicle spaces. These areas are limited and are only available on the booking of a shell scheme stand.
Stand package comprises of:
• Shell scheme walls
• Free wifi
• Free parking onsite
• Power socket
• Fluorescent strip light
• 2 stand representatives including lunch
• 1 conference pass for 1 representative (Exhibitor discount rate available for further delegate passes)
• Company logo and 100 word description on the Cold Comfort website
• Company logo and 100 word description in the conference proceedings
• Company logo and 100 word description in the Surveyor show preview (April 2017)
• Shell Scheme Stand Package - £275 + VAT per sqm
• Leaflets to be inserted within delegate bags - £500 + VAT
Exclusive event sponsorship packages are also available.
Should you require any further information or to discuss your stand requirements regarding exhibiting at Cold Comfort Scotland 2017, contact Steven Cobb today S.Cobb@hgluk.com or call +44 (0) 20 7973 4698