Exhibitor Stand Package:
Meet the industry with an exhibition stand at Cold Comfort Scotland 2018
By exhibiting at Cold Comfort Scotland you get to meet first hand the senior decision makers of the UK’s most influential buyers in the winter service industry.
Why should you exhibit?
• Lead generation
Cold Comfort Scotland puts you in front of the decision makers in the UK Winter service industry
With the quality and number of delegates in attendance, exhibiting at Cold Comfort Scotland gives
you brand exposure to the people who will actually buy your services.
As the UK’s largest gathering of winter service professionals, this is also your best opportunity to network with your peers, discuss ideas with them and help formulate their winter service strategy.
• Keep in touch with customers
With an anticipated attendance of over 150 practitioners, it’s likely your best customers are going to be at Cold Comfort Scotland. It is the ideal opportunity to keep in touch with them and demonstrate your products or services.
Cold Comfort Scotland allows for vehicles to be exhibited in the outside car park where there are dedicated vehicle spaces. These areas are limited and are only available on the booking of a shell scheme stand.
Stand Package Comprise of:
• 3 x 2m space
• Table and 2 chairs
• Electric socket
• Free wifi onsite
• Free parking onsite
• 2 stand representatives including lunch
• 1 conference pass for 1 representative (additional pass discount)
• Company logo and 100 word description on the Cold Comfort Scotland website
• Company logo and 100 word description in the conference proceedings
• Company logo and 100 words in Highways show preview (April issue)
• Exhibition space 3x2m - £1,400 + UK VAT
• 7 x 8m vehicle space - £600 + UK VAT
• 7 x 14m vehicle space - £1,000 + UK VAT
• One page or insert into delegate bags - £300 + UK VAT
• Lanyards - £1,000 + UK VAT
To find out how you can get involved with Cold Comfort Scotland 2019 contact Chris Day today email@example.com or call +44 (0) 1732 448719