The annual Cold Comfort Scotland conference and exhibition leads the debate at the heart of the winter service sector, providing the highway and transportation industry with the only specialist conference dedicated to winter services.
Cold Comfort Scotland 2018 showcased over 15 key speaker presentations including:
- Lessons from Alaska-driving efficiencies, raising standards and making the most of winter service budgets
- New strategies and new directions-reassessing winter service delivery
- Skills, training and development
- Treating bridges, structures and footways
- Dealing with major weather incidents
- Measuring performance and making improvements