Cold Comfort Coventry
Organised by Transport Network events, Cold Comfort 2018 takes place on 16th and 17th May 2018 at the Ricoh Arena Coventry.
Confirmed speakers include representatives from NWSRG, Swedish National Road and Transport Research Institute, Network Rail, LNT Solutions Ltd, The Salt Association, The Envrionment Agency, Hertfordshire County Council and more.
Programme highlights include:
• An update on the new winter service guidance and some of the key areas of change
• Methods for evaluating winter service delivery maintenance of cycle paths
• Managing winter strategies on the rail network
• Supply and demand: the story behind the production and movement of salt around the UK
• Working with local authorities to develop more sustainable flood strategies
• A risk based approach to winter: a sector update
• A new direction: Implementing changes and new strategies following the introduction of the 'Well-Managed Highway Infrastructure'
Delegates attending both Cold Comfort Scotland and Cold Comfort 2018 can benefit from a 25% discount.
Contact us today for further details
Click here to visit the website and register today